VisionPoint Marketing Partners with the University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith School of Business
Posted: November 8, 2012
We’re thrilled to announce our newest client: The University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith School of Business.
One of twelve schools and colleges within the University of Maryland, the Smith School is the largest business school in the D.C metropolitan area. With 150 full-time faculty, 3,000 undergrads, 1,400 grad students and over 50,000 living alumni, the Smith school is one of the most well-respected business schools in the country.
Needless to say, we’re proud to call them our newest client-partner.
Over the next nine months, we’ll be collaborating with Director of Online Strategy, Alissa Arford and her team to re-invent the school’s existing web presence located at rhsmith.umd.edu. The scope of work includes:
- Extensive research and identification of an overarching website strategy
- Architecture of the entire site’s navigation and content structures
- Visual design and usability testing
- Collaboration with Smith School staff to generate compelling, brand-supporting website content
- Development and implementation of a new content management system (CMS)
- Training and support for internal IT personnel for an extended period
The Smith School competes with top institutions like Georgetown, Duke and Carnegie Mellon (among many others). By investing in a new web presence, our client hopes to embrace their university’s bold, transformative brand while further distinguishing themselves as an internationally recognized leader in business education and research.
It’s a big project with a big impact (and we like that).
So stay tuned! We’re just now getting started on the initial research tasks – and there’s a lot of work to do – but 9 months will fly by (we’re sure of it).