Graphic Production Designer
VisionPoint Marketing is seeking an incredibly talented and creative Graphic Production Designer to join our team. At VisionPoint, Production Designers work alongside other designers, our Creative Director, teams of strategists, content developers, and others in an environment that thrives on collaboration, yet expects accountability and ownership. Attention to detail and ability to uphold and deliver work at the highest quality standards is essential. The Production designer assists the Creative Team in producing final output for marketing campaigns, brand initiatives, and even web projects. They collaborate with graphic designers to format artwork, ensure quality standards are met, and will often collect, process and organize files.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build out production-ready files for ad campaigns, landing pages, and other design output using approved creative provided by Senior Designers.
- Help choose photography and visual assets that will be used in design materials.
- Exhibit solid design skills including a great appreciation of typography, command of color, and other design fundamentals to design projects
- Prepare final, web or print ready files based on supplied specifications
- Provide image retouching and additional image manipulation
- Effectively balance multiple diverse projects
- Work independently on projects as well as collaborate with others in the creative department, including our Creative Director
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a harmonious relationship between design and execution
- Diligently complete the administrative aspects of the job, including but not limited to: accurately logging hours, being prompt and prepared for meetings, etc.
- Be a self-starter, be more than willing help others and contribute to things that may fall outside of your official job description
- Stay up-to-date with new softwares/tools and industry developments
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills, interest and experience:
- An outstanding body of work demonstrated in an online portfolio
- B.S./B.A./B.F.A. in Graphic Design, Communication Design, Information Design or related field
- Ideally 1-2 years as a Production Designer, or work in a related field, but we won’t throw out a strong portfolio if this range does not apply
- Ability to design with the end user or target audience in mind
- Strong organizational skills with a pixel-level attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude
- Works well in a team environment
- Strong skills with relevant tools and apps
- Actively contributes to VisionPoint’s culture
Commensurate with experience.
WHAT WE ARE LIKE HERE AT VISIONPOINT
VisionPoint is honored to have been recognized as one of the top 10 employers in North Carolina for the past three years. At VisionPoint, we believe that a strong culture is as much a valued benefit as health insurance, PTO and 401k. That’s why it’s important to us that future team members connect with – and contribute to – our culture. Our communication, our collaboration, our satisfaction and our growth are largely dependent upon whether we all, as individuals, embrace and live out our values. We believe in the work we do, we support each other, we work hard and we like to have a bit of fun too. When it comes right down to it, happy and fulfilled team members produce better work, and better work is what drives us every day.