Project Managers at VisionPoint own complete responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project. You will work alongside our account, strategy, creative, analytics, web, and media teams to guide a steady flow of projects, ensuring that Big Ideas don’t dwarf business goals—or get sidelined by the bottom line. You’ll also work closely with our Senior Project Managers and Director of Project Management to help evolve and implement stronger and streamlined processes, keeping projects productive and healthy over time.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Project Manager at VisionPoint specifically, you will:
- Manage a variety of projects spanning our various offerings such as brand, enrollment marketing, website design and development, CRM and consultative services
- Actively track, analyze and optimize project plans for scope and profitability
- Work with clients and internal teams to define and achieve project goals
- Facilitate project communications to keep client and internal teams informed as well as ready and able to execute
- Establish agendas and run effective, informative project meetings
- Oversee the efficient and quality production of deliverables
- Develop and maintain timelines, manage deliverables, and ensure milestones are met
- Plan and secure appropriate resources throughout the project lifecycle
- Raise changes to scope, budget, and timing and communicating the impact of those changes as well as proposing solutions to said changes
- Ensure that our work meets VisionPoint’s high quality standards
- Maintain healthy client and internal relationships and manage day-to-day internal communications
- Help various teams scope new work based on previous project analysis
ARE YOU THE PERFECT FIT?
- Proactive, anticipatory nature with ability to make logical connections
- Navigating complexity fills your bucket
- Achieve alignment and clarity from ambiguity
- Unshakable desire to progress projects against all odds
- Prevail as the steady anchoring force amongst chaos
- Corral all that your team requires
- Genuine, empathetic and composed when confronting uncomfortable situations
- Zeal to take on new challenges, grow, and learn
- Articulate your ideas clearly, both verbally and in written form
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies and improved ways of working
- Interest in digital marketing with a love of good creative and results
- Live the VisionPoint values in all that you do
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field
- 2-3+ years of project management and/or agency experience
Commensurate with experience.
WHAT WE ARE LIKE HERE AT VISIONPOINT
At VisionPoint, we believe that a strong culture is as much a valued benefit as health insurance, PTO and 401k. That’s why it’s important to us that future team members connect with – and contribute to – our culture. Our communication, our collaboration, our satisfaction and our growth are largely dependent upon whether we all, as individuals, embrace and live out our values. We believe in the work we do, we support each other, we work hard and we like to have a bit of fun too. When it comes right down to it, happy and fulfilled team members produce better work, and better work is what drives us every day.