VisionPoint Marketing is a rapidly growing agency, recently ranked in the top 5 best employers in North Carolina. Our clients are higher education institutions of all sizes and missions, from schools like North Carolina State University in Raleigh to UC Santa Barbara on the west coast.
We are seeking someone with excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal, to join our growing team. As an entry level position in Account Services, the Project Coordinator will work with internal and external parties to organize and execute both VisionPoint and client projects. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to learn the ins and outs of how an agency works, contribute to award-winning work and help drive our goal of having raving fan clients! The Project Coordinator needs to be detail-oriented and extremely organized, possess a positive attitude and have a strong desire to learn.
What You’ll Do
In this position, you’ll work with the Account Services team to:
- Create detailed timelines for client-facing and internal marketing initiatives within our project management system
- Build various templates and presentation decks for integrated marketing, web and brand projects
- Conduct quality assurance reviews to ensure deliverables are of the highest quality before being sent to clients
- Ensure project requirements, decisions and/or objectives are documented
- Lead organization of client files, deliverables and documentation
- Develop progress reports and participate in calls/meetings with clients as needed
- Assist with coordination and prioritization of projects with the Account Services team to ensure proper distribution of workload
- Contribute to short-term and long-term internal resource planning
- Collaborate with the accounts team and subject matter experts on task assignments
- Handle administrative tasks such as billing, travel coordination, hours tracking, etc.
- Support Director of Account Services on team process documentation
- Support and execution of other unique projects that may arise
Are you a perfect fit?
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills, interest and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Interested in building a career in marketing
- Seeking a launching pad into account services at a marketing agency
- Superb organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective at multi-tasking
- Strong communication skills with the ability to listen, articulate and write clearly and concisely
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Thirst for knowledge and willingness to learn
- Passion for branding and marketing
- Works well in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and comfortable learning new software as needed
- Actively contribute to VisionPoint’s culture
Commensurate with experience.
What we are like here at VisionPoint
At VisionPoint, we believe that a strong culture is as much a valued benefit as health insurance, PTO and 401k. That’s why it’s important to us that future team members connect with – and contribute to – our culture. Our communication, our collaboration, our satisfaction and our growth are largely dependent upon whether we all, as individuals, embrace and live out our values. We believe in the work we do, we support each other, we work hard and we like to have a bit of fun too. When it comes right down to it, happy and fulfilled team members produce better work, and better work is what drives us every day.
Do you think you are the perfect fit? If so, please click here to send a thoughtful, well-crafted email telling us why you belong on the VisionPoint team along with your resume.