VisionPoint Marketing is a rapidly growing integrated marketing agency, recently ranked in the top 5 best employers in North Carolina and we are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our growing Integrated Marketing team. An entry-level position, the Marketing Specialist will assist our team by executing various tasks in support of our digital and traditional advertising campaigns, including but not limited to ad QA (quality assurance), research, campaign set-up and management and reporting. If you are interested in learning all you can about digital marketing and want the agency culture with the added bonus of working with colleges and universities across the country, this is the perfect entry-level position for you. The successful candidate will have extraordinary attention to detail, enjoy proofreading and have a passion for digital marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- As a core role within the digital marketing team, work alongside Digital Marketing Strategists, Analysts and Account Managers to execute top-notch campaigns for our higher-ed clients
- Will have a heavy focus on quality assurance; ensuring that client ads are error free, both grammatically and technically
- Research keywords, target audiences, competitors and other areas that will be used in the development of strategy and/or execution of marketing plans.
- Assist Digital Marketing Strategists in the execution of marketing across all digital marketing channels including (but not limited to) programmatic media, SEM, and social media.
- Assist with analytics and reporting, as needed.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of SEO and digital media channels including paid search and paid social.
- Participate in various trainings related to Integrated Marketing, including individual, one-on-one and group sessions.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills, interest and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Currently, hold or obtain Ads and analytics certification within the first 30 days of employment
- Strong grammatical skills is imperative for this role
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Desire and demonstrated the ability to thrive within a team environment
- Impeccable organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-through, even and especially including the mundane administrative tasks that are essential to the job
- Passion to deliver work that’s excellent and efficient
- Ability to effectively plan, anticipate and take proactive, appropriate action
- Thirst for knowledge and passion to learn and grow in your area of expertise
- Sense of ownership and accountability to the goals, the client and the team
- Willingness to actively contribute to VisionPoint’s culture and embody our values
- Experience with other marketing and measurement platforms (MailChimp, Salesforce, BrightEdge, R, etc.) is a bonus
Commensurate with experience.
WHAT WE’RE LIKE HERE AT VISIONPOINT
VisionPoint is honored to have been recognized as one of the top employers in North Carolina for the past three years. At VisionPoint, we believe that a strong culture is as much a valued benefit as health insurance, PTO and 401k. That’s why it’s important to us that future team members connect with – and contribute to – our culture. Our communication, our collaboration, our satisfaction and our growth are largely dependent upon whether we all, as individuals, embrace and live out our values. We believe in the work we do, we support each other, we work hard and we like to have a bit of fun too. When it comes right down to it, happy and fulfilled team members produce better work, and better work is what drives us every day.
VisionPoint Marketing fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. It is our policy to provide employment, compensation, and other benefits related to employment based on qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.