Marketing & Media Analyst
VisionPoint Marketing is looking for an experienced Marketing Analyst to join our growing Integrated Marketing team. The Marketing Analyst will help VisionPoint make data-informed decisions in order to drive the best results possible for our clients’ marketing campaigns. In addition to this, the Marketing Analyst will be responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting dashboards and the data within VisionPoint’s data warehouse. We’re looking for someone with a strong analytical mind and deep knowledge of statistics and mathematics.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Pull and analyze reports for all client campaigns including both organic SEO campaigns as well as paid initiatives (both digital and traditional)
- Works with Digital Marketing Specialists to set up and analyze effective A/B and multivariate tests
- Responsible for creating and delivering campaign analysis and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns
- Responsible for pulling data from multiple systems, setting up and maintaining various analytics dashboards (ex: CRM dashboards, Google Analytics, Brightedge, Google Data Studio, Tapclicks, other APIs, etc.), including setting up and manage client personalized data permissions
- Responsible for maintaining, keeping up to date, and troubleshooting VisionPoint’s Domo instance including data discrepancies from all data sources
- Discover, identify and communicate all threats and risks related to data integrity and security
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to draw conclusions regarding the effectiveness of campaigns and make strategically sound recommendations for improvements
- Apply statistical analyses to determine whether results are statistically significant and can be replicated across other campaigns
- Develop predictive models, evaluate market demand, and perform other advanced statistical analyses
- Set up marketing automation including CRM workflows, as well as analyzing the effectiveness of those workflows and making recommendations for improvements
- Provide informed recommendations for prospective and current clients
- Assist in the coordination of importing and managing marketing and enrollment data from multiple client sources including digital channels, customer relationship management instances, and student information systems
- Serve as direct contact for Marketing Specialists to communicate quality assurance updates
- Support internal data related projects
- Engage in professional development opportunities to stay abreast of all current Domo optimizations to enhance internal and client facing functionalities
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills, interest and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Analytics or a related field required; Master’s degree is preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in a comparable role
- Experience in Domo strongly preferred
- Experience in R and Python preferred
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Slate CRMs preferred
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Data mining/predictive modeling experience preferred
- Experience with data visualization is a plus
- Impeccable organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-through, even and including the tactical administrative tasks that are essential to the job.
- Ability to effectively plan, anticipate and take proactive, appropriate action.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Desire and demonstrated ability to thrive within a team environment.
- Ability to work well across multiple teams.
- Passion to deliver work that’s excellent and efficient.
- Thirst for knowledge and passion to learn and grow in your area of expertise.
- Sense of ownership and accountability to the goals, the client and the team.
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills quickly and efficiently.
- Willingness to actively contribute to VisionPoint’s culture and embody our values.
Commensurate with experience.
WHAT WE’RE LIKE HERE AT VISIONPOINT
At VisionPoint, we believe that a strong culture is as much a valued benefit as health insurance, PTO and 401k. That’s why it’s important to us that future team members connect with – and contribute to – our culture. Our communication, our collaboration, our satisfaction and our growth are largely dependent upon whether we all, as individuals, embrace and live out our values. We believe in the work we do, we support each other, we work hard and we like to have a bit of fun too. When it comes right down to it, happy and fulfilled team members produce better work, and better work is what drives us every day.