Digital Marketing Specialist
VisionPoint Marketing is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing Integrated Marketing team. The Digital Marketing Specialist is accountable for the successful set-up and management of online advertising campaigns and lead generation efforts, including keyword research, QA analytics, performance tracking, CRM management and clear, compelling campaign reporting. The Digital Marketing Specialist works closely with other VisionPointers to ensure we exceed client expectations and goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate with Marketing Strategists and Account Managers in the development of digital marketing strategies and plans for VisionPoint’s clients.
- Execute marketing across all digital marketing channels including (but not limited to) programmatic media, SEM, and social media.
- Plan, execute and manage marketing metrics within web analytics interfaces and CRMs to produce reports and present information to clients.
- Provide subject matter expertise to assist the Sales/Marketing Department in developing effective, accurate proposals and creating accurate, insightful content marketing materials.
- Install and configure analytics including sales funnels and automated reports.
- Maintain current, in-depth knowledge of SEO and digital media channels including paid social.
- Collaborate with other VisionPointers to create landing pages, optimize user experience and improve results.
- Ensure that website projects are informed by up-to-date SEO and/or lead generation best practices.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills, interest and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in a comparable role is preferred
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics and digital marketing metrics, with the ability to analyze and interpret data to inform strategic decisions.
- Currently hold or be able to obtain AdWords and analytics certification within the first 30 days of employment.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Desire and demonstrated ability to thrive within a team environment.
- Impeccable organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-through, even and especially including the mundane administrative tasks that are essential to the job.
- Passion to deliver work that’s excellent and efficient.
- Ability to effectively plan, anticipate and take proactive, appropriate action.
- Thirst for knowledge and passion to learn and grow in your area of expertise.
- Sense of ownership and accountability to the goals, the client and the team.
- Willingness to actively contribute to VisionPoint’s culture and embody our values.
Commensurate with experience.
WHAT WE’RE LIKE HERE AT VISIONPOINT
VisionPoint is honored to have been recognized as one of the top 10 employers in North Carolina for the past three years. At VisionPoint, we believe that a strong culture is as much a valued benefit as health insurance, PTO and 401k. That’s why it’s important to us that future team members connect with – and contribute to – our culture. Our communication, our collaboration, our satisfaction and our growth are largely dependent upon whether we all, as individuals, embrace and live out our values. We believe in the work we do, we support each other, we work hard and we like to have a bit of fun too. When it comes right down to it, happy and fulfilled team members produce better work, and better work is what drives us every day.
If you think you’re a great fit, please click here to send us your resume along with a thoughtful, well-crafted cover letter telling us why you belong on the VisionPoint team.
VisionPoint Marketing fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. It is our policy to provide employment, compensation, and other benefits related to employment based on qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.