Digital Marketing Specialist – Contract Position
VisionPoint Marketing is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to work with our amazing team on a contract basis. Digital Marketing Specialists are accountable for the successful set-up and management of online advertising campaigns and lead generation efforts, including keyword research, QA analytics, performance tracking, and clear, compelling campaign reporting. The Digital Marketing Specialist works closely with other VisionPointers to ensure we exceed client expectations and goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate with Account Directors, Account Managers and Marketing Strategists in the development of digital marketing strategies and plans for VisionPoint’s clients.
- Execute marketing across all digital marketing channels including (but not limited to) programmatic media, SEM, and social media.
- Plan, execute and manage marketing metrics within web analytics interfaces to produce reports and present information to clients.
- Provide subject matter expertise to assist the Sales/Marketing Department in developing effective, accurate proposals and creating accurate, insightful content marketing materials.
- Install and configure analytics including sales funnels and automated reports.
- Maintain current, in-depth knowledge of SEO and digital media channels including paid social.
- Collaborate with other VisionPointers to create landing pages, optimize user experience and improve results.
- Ensure that website projects are informed by up-to-date SEO and/or lead generation best practices.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills, interest and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in a comparable role is preferred
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics and digital marketing metrics, with the ability to analyze and interpret data to inform strategic decisions.
- Currently hold an AdWords and analytics certification.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Desire and demonstrated ability to thrive within a team environment.
- Impeccable organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-through, even and especially including the mundane administrative tasks that are essential to the job.
- Passion to deliver work that’s excellent and efficient.
- Ability to effectively plan, anticipate and take proactive, appropriate action.
- Sense of ownership and accountability to the goals, the client and the team.
Hourly or project-based rates commensurate with experience.