Company Marketing Director
Marketing is our agency’s business, but while we’re busy serving our clients, we need a leader to focus on marketing VisionPoint! We are looking for a talented Company Marketing Director to plan and oversee our internal company marketing initiatives. The Director will develop and execute marketing strategies to raise the awareness and elevate the perception of VisionPoint in the higher ed marketplace while driving interest in our services and supporting new business growth and current client expansion.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for marketing and the higher ed sector. It’s a perfect role for someone who is equal parts thinker and doer. He/She will be a skilled marketing strategist capable of devising plans to accomplish measurable goals, and also an enthusiastic practitioner capable of being hands-on in the execution of various marketing tactics and initiatives.
What You’ll Do
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of and interest in VisionPoint’s products and services
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
- Plan and work with cross-functional teams (writers, designers, digital strategists, etc.) to execute various campaigns for company promotion
- Monitor campaign progress and create performance reports
- Produce and manage compelling digital content on VisionPoint’s digital channels and platforms, including its website
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitors’ positioning and marketing activity
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- Represent the agency as a spokesperson in external-facing interactions and communications with media, strategic partners, and potential clients
Experience and Education
- Proven experience as marketing leader (entry-level candidates not considered)
- Excellent leadership and organization skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including strong command of the written word and ability to write in various modes/formats
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.), SEO/SEM and Google Adwords
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field
- Experience with Hubspot
- Experience setting up and managing digital advertising campaigns (Adwords, Facebook Advertising, etc.)
- Experience with web content strategy/management
Commensurate with experience.
WHAT WE ARE LIKE HERE AT VISIONPOINT
At VisionPoint, we believe that a strong culture is as much a valued benefit as health insurance, PTO and 401k. That’s why it’s important to us that future team members connect with – and contribute to – our culture. Our communication, our collaboration, our satisfaction and our growth are largely dependent upon whether we all, as individuals, embrace and live out our values. We believe in the work we do, we support each other, we work hard and we like to have a bit of fun too. When it comes right down to it, happy and fulfilled team members produce better work, and better work is what drives us every day.