Posted: July 23, 2013
In case you haven’t heard (you don’t use Twitter, haven’t checked Facebook lately, etc.) eduWeb 2013 is fast approaching. As one of our favorite national conferences, we’re proud to be presenting and exhibiting once again.
Don’t miss our Conference Presentation!
Our own Tony Poillucci presents ‘Governance: How the 5 R’s Protect You from Frankenstein-ing Your Website.’ Attend this session to learn how to establish a governance plan that defines the rules and procedures around how your institution manages and publishes content to your website, and how to ensure those procedures are followed. Expect these takeaways:
- A step-by-step approach on how to create your own governance plan (the 5 R’s)
- Defined roles and responsibilities for content contributors
- Tips and guidelines on forming a website governance or advisory committee
- Phased approach to roll out your plan
- Lessons learned that will save you time, money and headaches
Mark your calendar for Tuesday at 9am and join the conversation at #webgovernance.
Don’t miss our Table Topic!
If you’ve ever asked yourself: How do I start in Social Media? How do I keep the program in-house? What tools do I need? How do I measure success? How do I create content with my limited staff and resources? How do I define a strategy so I’m not tweeting without a purpose? Or any other related questions, then don’t miss our Table Topic How to Create, Execute and Measure a Social Media Program In-House. Expect the following takeaways:
- How to decide which channels are investment worthy
- How much time and what skills are needed to create and manage your presence
- What steps are involved from content strategy to measurement
Mark your calendar for Tuesday at 8am in the Imperial and Plaza Ballrooms and join the conversation at #edsocialmedia.
If you’re an attendee, be sure to sign up for your chance to win an iPad Mini from VisionPoint Marketing. Just sign up for eduInsights, our monthly newsletter, and you’re entered to win. Swing by booth #6 (look for the orange floor) or visit visionpointmarketing.com/eduweb to learn more. You can also tweet us (@vispoint) during the conference and we’ll make sure to find you.
Not attending eduWeb this year?
Disclaimer: Must be a registered eduweb 2013 attendee to win the iPad Mini (we want to see your smiling face).