VisionPoint Marketing is a dynamic, integrated marketing agency focused exclusively in higher education. Though we’ve experienced consistent, steady growth since our inception, we’ve intentionally accelerated our growth in recent years to meet the needs of an evolving marketplace. As we embark on the next chapter of our agency’s evolution, we’re seeking an experienced Office Manager to support our administrative team and perform tasks vital to agency-wide operations such as bookkeeping, administrative assistance and office management. The ideal candidate will be an exceptionally organized team player who can consistently fulfill all responsibilities of the position with the highest standards of quality, efficiency, professionalism and confidentiality. This position is a perfect fit for the detail-oriented professional looking to apply their skills in an exciting industry and grow alongside a diverse, talented team while working on a flexible, part-time schedule.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Enter basic journal entries into Quickbooks Online
- Organize and reconcile monthly credit card statements
- Assist with billing, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Process employee expense reports
- Make travel arrangements for executives and account teams
- Schedule meetings and events, as requested
- Handle other miscellaneous executive and employee requests
- Perform general office tasks: processing mail; mailing and shipping; purchasing; researching; inventorying and maintaining office equipment; ordering office and event supplies
- Assist in planning for company events (Lunch & Learns, Summits, etc.)
- Creating and maintaining vendor and client files
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills, interest and experience:
- 1+ year(s) executive administrative/office management experience
- Ability to work approximately 20 hours per week
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks Online
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor, poise and appearance
- Impeccable organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to represent the company with vendors
- Highest standard of quality and efficiency
- Ability to effectively plan, anticipate and take appropriate action in a proactive manner
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and willingness to learn
- Highest integrity and discretion with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Actively contribute to VisionPoint’s culture
Commensurate with experience.
WHAT WE ARE LIKE HERE AT VISIONPOINT
VisionPoint is honored to have been recognized as one of the top 10 employers in North Carolina for the past three years. At VisionPoint, we believe that a strong culture is one of the most important benefits we can provide. That’s why it’s important to us that future team members connect with – and contribute to – our culture. Our communication, our collaboration, our satisfaction and our growth are largely dependent upon whether we all, as individuals, embrace and live out our values. We believe in the work we do, we support each other, we work hard and we like to have a bit of fun too. When it comes right down to it, happy and fulfilled team members produce better work, and better work is what drives us every day.
If you think you’re a great fit, please click here to send us your resume along with a thoughtful, well-crafted cover letter telling us why you belong on the VisionPoint team.