VisionPoint Marketing is looking for a Integrated Marketing Project Coordinator to join our growing Integrated Marketing team. An entry-level position, the Integrated Marketing Project Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day management and execution of strategies developed by the integrated marketing strategists. We are looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented team member with strong written communication skills who has the capability to shepherd several projects at a time, ensuring that we exceed our client expectations and goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide end-to-end project management for our clients’ integrated marketing campaigns.
- Assist in development of detailed project plans and documentation. Monitor progress of projects and escalate any issues that arise.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects. Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Handle all vendor communication regarding both traditional and digital advertising purchases.
- Accurately organize and track all media/advertising purchases. Reconcile expenses as invoices are received.
- Assist in scoping project requirements and preparing budgets.
- Work closely with the Director of Research & Integrated Marketing to create and execute processes.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills, interest and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in a comparable role is a plus.
- Project Management experience or classes are preferred.
- Impeccable organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-through, even and especially including the tactical administrative tasks that are essential to the job.
- Ability to effectively plan, anticipate and take proactive, appropriate action.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Desire and demonstrated ability to thrive within a team environment.
- Passion to deliver work that’s excellent and efficient.
- Thirst for knowledge and passion to learn and grow in your area of expertise.
- Sense of ownership and accountability to the goals, the client and the team.
- Willingness to actively contribute to VisionPoint’s culture and embody our values.
Commensurate with experience.
WHAT WE’RE LIKE HERE AT VISIONPOINT
At VisionPoint, we believe that a strong culture is as much a valued benefit as health insurance, PTO and 401k. That’s why it’s important to us that future team members connect with – and contribute to – our culture. Our communication, our collaboration, our satisfaction and our growth are largely dependent upon whether we all, as individuals, embrace and live out our values. We believe in the work we do, we support each other, we work hard and we like to have a bit of fun too. When it comes right down to it, happy and fulfilled team members produce better work, and better work is what drives us every day.
If you think you’re a great fit, please click here to send us your resume along with a thoughtful, well-crafted cover letter telling us why you belong on the VisionPoint team.