VisionPoint Marketing is searching for an experienced, gifted storyteller with a knack for SEO to join our Raleigh-based team full-time as an Inbound Marketing Content Writer and Strategist. The ideal candidate will have the ability to write with a journalistic style and contribute to the creation of overarching strategies. The Inbound Marketing Content Writer and Strategist will be a member of our growing Integrated Marketing Team and will report to the Director of Research & Integrated Marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create and publish engaging content that adheres to inbound/SEO best practices. This may include articles, blogs, white papers, ebooks, videos, webinars, and other relevant content.
- Assist as part of the team developing inbound marketing strategies that are aligned with clients’ short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Collaborate with internal teams to plan and develop site content.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Stay up-to-date with developments in the industry and generate new ideas to draw the attention of targeted audiences.
- Work with the Director of Research & Integrated Marketing to report on inbound strategy effectiveness. Use analytics to understand and measure the ROI of our clients’ content marketing activities, analyze website traffic, and evaluate user engagement.
- Provide recommendations based on marketing analytics and inbound assessment to address the key business and marketing challenges of our clients.
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills, interest and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in strategic marketing content, specifically related to inbound marketing.
- Minimally a four-year bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, business or other applicable course of study.
- Experience in developing digital content, managing and creating content for websites, social media and traditional media.
- Familiarity with creating content solutions for a variety of user experiences including online, mobile, email, social media, blogs and more.
- Able to relate to and understand a variety of audiences and develop content and strategies that address the needs of these audiences.
- Able to creatively use keywords to create highly optimized, engaging content.
- Keep current with inbound marketing strategies, best practices, and associated resources.
- Organize, prioritize and multi-task a variety of writing assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Process-oriented, uncanny attention to detail and strong command of grammar and the written word.
Commensurate with experience.
WHAT WE’RE LIKE HERE AT VISIONPOINT
At VisionPoint, we believe that a strong culture is as much a valued benefit as health insurance, PTO and 401k. That’s why it’s important to us that future team members connect with – and contribute to – our culture. Our communication, our collaboration, our satisfaction and our growth are largely dependent upon whether we all, as individuals, embrace and live out our values. We believe in the work we do, we support each other, we work hard and we like to have a bit of fun too. When it comes right down to it, happy and fulfilled team members produce better work, and better work is what drives us every day.
If you think you’re a great fit, please click here to send us your resume along with a thoughtful, well-crafted cover letter telling us why you belong on the VisionPoint team.